Use your voice to create and edit documents or emails, launch
applications, open files, control your mouse and more.
When you need to use certain characters or perform common text
editing functions such as tabs or hard returns, there are certain
audio commands that must be used. Some of the common ones are
It is recommended that you save any files, including Dragon's
speech profile, to multiple locations, such as a USB storage device
such as a jump drive.
To save your profile to UBfs:
- Double-click on the UBFShome client icon.
Enter your UBITName and Password.
- From the NaturallySpeaking menu,
select Manage Users.
- Select your name. Click Advanced,
- You will receive an error message indicating the folder Desktop
cannot be used. Click OK.
- Select My Computer. Browse for your
UBFS S drive. Select it, then select
the Data folder. Click OK.
- If you do not first connect to UBFShome, you will receive an
- You will see notification that the file was saved successfully.
- Click Close.
To request adiditional UBfs space to save your your speech
profile, send email to the
CIT Help Desk with your name and UBITName and state that you
require additional UBfs space for storing Dragon
NaturallySpeaking's speech training profile.