Reaching Others University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

Furniture in the room is broken

If furniture in Lockwood 320, 420 or 520 is broken or unusable, please report it by calling (716) 645-2803. Broken furniture in the group study rooms in Silverman Library can be reported at the Silverman circulation desk or send a message to

Did This Page Answer Your Question?

Email, UBITName or phone number