The Charge + Lock station is a convenient, free way to charge
your devices while you're using the Lockwood 2nd floor
The Charge + Lock station is currently unable to charge iOS 7
Place any USB-chargeable device (including iPhones, iPads and Android and Windows devices) in an unlocked (green) locker and set a passcode. Your device charges securely for up to half an hour and is released only when a passcode or security word is entered.
ChargeFast 2.1 amp technology means your devices charge up to twice as fast.
1. Touch the screen.
2. Select either English or Spanish.
3. Select I want to charge my mobile device. You'll see a
notice that devices charge for a maximum of 30 minutes. If you
leave your device in the Charge + Lock station for more than 30
minutes, it will stop charging after 30 minutes, but will remain
secured until you enter a passcode or security word.
4. Read the Terms & Conditions. Select OK to continue or X to cancel.
5. Select a green locker. The locker turns blue when selected. Red lockers are already in use.
6. Make sure no one is standing near you. Enter a 4-digit passcode and press OK.
7. Enter a security word to use if you forget your passcode and press OK.
8. Power off your device. Devices charge faster when they are powered off, and devices ringing in the Charge + Lock station can be disruptive. If you cannot power it off, please silence your device.
9. Open the locker and plug in your device. Only devices that
charge through a USB interface can be charged. You have 3 minutes
to connect your device. Qi Wireless charging-enabled devices can
charge on the wireless charge pad.
10. Firmly shut the door. Make sure your locker changes from blue to red and the door is securely closed.
Address concerns or questions to the greeter at the entrance of Lockwood Cybrary, near the Charge + Lock station.
If the greeter is unable to answer your question or concern, the
greeter can forward them to the Public Site supervisors. You may
also submit questions and concerns directly to email@example.com.