Operating System: All
Applies To: UB faculty, staff and researchers
Last Updated: October 14, 2016
1. If you are off campus, run AnyConnect
and connect to UBVPN. Otherwise, skip to step 2.
2. Open a Web browser and go to https://ubvdi.buffalo.edu/portal/webclient/index.html
3. Enter your UBITName (without ad\) and password, then click Login.
4. Once connected, single-click on DMS_SecRe... You will be connected to the desktop.
5. Click Start > All Programs > Cisco
AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. A window will open in the
lower right corner.
6. If you:
7. There should be an icon on your desktop to map the PGP drive. Double-click the icon. If you do not have this shortcut or it is not working on RemoteVDI, please submit a ticket to the UBIT Help Center Online.
Once you are done, log off:
1. Click Start
2. Click Log off.
3. You will see a message indicating your desktop has been disconnected. Click Close.
4. At the main Web page, click the button in the upper right corner of the window, then select Log off.
5. You will see a confirmation message that you want to log off.
6. Close your Web browser.