Operating System: All
Applies To: UB faculty, staff and researchers
Last Updated: May 24, 2016
1. If you are off campus, run AnyConnect
and connect to UBVPN. Otherwise, skip to step 2.
2. Open a Web browser and go to https://ubvdi.buffalo.edu/portal/webclient/index.html
3. Enter your UBITName (without ad\) and password, then click Login.
4. Once connected, single-click on DMS_Remot... You will be connected to the desktop.
1. Click Start
2. Click Log off.
3. You will see a message indicating your desktop has been disconnected. Click Close.
4. At the main Web page, click the button in the upper right corner of the window, then select Log off.
5. You will see a confirmation message that you want to log off.
6. Close your Web browser.