Reaching Others University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

I got married and want a new UBITName

Once your name change is official with the Office of the Registrar (Students) or Human Resources (Faculty and Staff), you may request a new UBITName.

Your name change must impact your UBITName. If your UBITName is your first name and last initial, for instance, and your last initial is the same for both your maiden and married name, you are not eligible for a new UBITName.

Did This Page Answer Your Question?

Email, UBITName or phone number