Designated IT staff may search for people they support and reset their password through the UBITName Manager.
1. Log into UBITName Manager.
2. Under Other Users, select View and Update UBITName.
3. If the UBITName IS known, type it into the Search bar in the top right corner and press Enter. Skip to step 5.
4. If the UBITName IS NOT known, in the top right corner next to the Search bar, select the magnifying glass.
Note: If you select more than one search type, results must meet all search criteria. To remove a search attribute, select the blue X next to it.
5. When the results appear, click on the User ID or next to the legal name (do not click the legal name as it will only provide a view and not the option to change the password).
6. Under Actions, select Change Password.
7. Update the One-Time Password field only, do not modify the information in the last four digits of your UB Person Number (NNNN) or Month of Birth (MM) fields.
8. Select Continue.
9. On the Request summary page, select Submit.
10. If you are interested in reviewing the request, on the Request status page, click the link Click here to check the status of the request. This will show all requests that your UBITName has made.
11. To log out, click on your UBITName in the top right corner of the screen and choose Logout.