Bomgar Remote Support Client is a secure remote access platform. It can be used to allow a technician to interact with an end-user's system for software and configuration maintenance. Primary usage is for live troubleshooting with the user, but maintenance of unattended machines is possible in some circumstances.
To request Bomgar access:
- Log into the UBIT Help Center Online
- Select Self Service > Request a Service > Applications and Software (left hand side) > Endpoint Support Services > Select Bomgar Remote Support Client from the Service Name drop-down menu
- In the Brief Summary, enter Bomgar
- In the ticket, in Additional Information provide:
- Department name
- The ITORG group name that contains the ITORG accounts of those who need administrator access
- Number of IT staff using the system concurrently
- The date you need this set up by
We will create that group for you and provide your accounts with sufficient rights.