Lansweeper is an agentless IT asset management and network inventory software tool for Microsoft Windows OS client computers.
Lansweeper is managed through the web console.
To request Lansweeper:
- Log into the UBIT Help Center Online
- Choose Self Service > Request a Service > Other or Not Known (left hand side) > General EIS Request > Select Lansweeper from the Service Name drop-down menu
- In the Brief Summary, enter Lansweeper instance
- In the ticket, in Additional Information provide:
- Your department name
- The UBITNames of those that you want to have administrator access
- The date you need this set up by