There are additional steps to uninstalling Identity Finder for
Macintosh beyond the usual steps needed for uninstalling software
on a Macintosh.
- Download the Identity
Finder removal script from the application vendor.
- Move or copy the file UninstallIDF.sh to the
- Open Terminal.app (found in
- From the command line, issue the command: sudo bash
- When prompted, authenticate with your computer's administrator
- Follow the instructions to completely remove Identity Finder
(and user preferences, if desired) from your system.
Although not required, a system reboot is recommended.