Greetings UBCCC families,
We have recently begun our annual fundraising campaign and we ask that you consider supporting the center this year. Beyond the exceptional curriculum and top-notch teachers that our tuition covers, the needs of the UB Child Care Center (UBCCC) are many. As a not-for-profit entity, our annual budget does not provide for additional amenities that will keep the UBCCC competitive with its’ peers.
As a current UBCCC parent, we would appreciate your support in any way you can, large or small. Every penny we raise will go the betterment of the children, the UBCCC and its’ programs. Our needs are real. Our goals are attainable. With your help.
Here’s a sampling of some of our current needs both big and small:
- Books for all ages – board books, story books, picture books, factual books, etc.
- New furniture for our literacy centers – soft chairs, quiet reading areas, rugs, pillows, bookshelves, etc.
- Storytelling materials - puppets, recorded stories, flannel boards, etc.
- Materials to extend the literacy experience into other learning centers – clipboards, white boards, posters, road maps, newspapers, chalk boards, etc.
- Story-telling through special guests – bring special visitors to the centers to read to children
- Field trips to libraries and literacy based theater performances