The 2016 class of Leadership Fellows having fun at their
UB Sustainability is currently accepting applications for
student leaders to serve as Education and Leadership
Fellows in Sustainability (ELFS) as part of the Change
Agents Scholars Initiative. ELFS will have an opportunity to
gain hands-on experience working with the UB Sustainability Office
during the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters.
- Grow your professional skillset through hands-on
- Attend outdoor adventure and leadership retreat
- Collaborate on high-impact campus initiatives
- Have the opportunity to learn from and network with local and
national leaders in sustainability
- Leave a positive legacy at UB and beyond
- Change the world & have fun doing it!