Lake LaSalle's boat launch is a great way for the UB community
to enjoy the beauty of Lake LaSalle in a new way.
1. Boating hours are from dawn to dusk.
2. Only water crafts with no motors may be used on the lake.
3. All boaters must adhere to NYS Boating Regulations.
4. Lake usage is at your own risk. When boating you must be 17
years of age or older or accompained by an adult.
5. It is advised that all boaters enter and exit the lake at the
6. All boaters must wear US Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket
which must be properly worn and secured on the water.
7. Each boating party must carry a cell phone in a plastic bag
8. Do not disturb any wildlife.
9. No littering. Violators are subject to a maximium fine of
10. No alcoholic beverages.
11. No swimming or wading.
12. Rules subject to police enforcement.
13. Organized events must be approved by Student Life
The new boat launch on the edge of Lake LaSalle.
For questions about enjoying Lake LaSalle, please contact Tom
Tiberi, Director of Student Life (firstname.lastname@example.org).