Change in Credit Hour Form

Complete this form whenever you change the number of credit hours for which you are registered, in order to continue to receive VA educational benefits.

If you did not yet read the informational Benefits for Veterans pages in the Student Services Gateway, please do that before completing and submitting this form.

Download the Form

Need Help Completing the Form?

Veteran Services

Student Life

University at Buffalo
114 Diefendorf Hall, South Campus
Buffalo, NY 14214

Phone: (716) 829-5586; Fax: (716) 829-2290