The AML Model AWB-04 aligner wafer bonder has the versatility to perform well-aligned anodic glass bonding and direct Si wafer bonding. It also provides an ideal platform for well-aligned polymer micro hot embossing or Nano imprinting.
• In-situ visible and IR
alignment with 1 micron accuracy
• Ultimate vacuum: 5 x 10-6 mbar
• Application of high voltages up to 2.5 kV
• Max 560°C for tungsten upper and lower platens, max 450°C for graphite upper platen (for glass bonding)
• Application of contact force up to 15 kN with tungsten platens
• Wafer size: 3" and 4"
• Forced nitrogen cooling option
• Automatic storage of all the bonding parameters and event logs for graph plotting and trend analysis
Usage Fee: $25/hour (academic), $100/hour (industry)