Our team within the Office of Institutional Analysis assists in developing contextual information and other analyses for senior leadership at the University at Buffalo. Project areas include:
- Survey design, administration, analyses and visualizations
- Survey reporting (national, state, and system-wide)
- Institutional and programmatic accreditation documentation, data collection, reporting, and review
- Policy analysis and decision support using advanced analytics: recent projects include faculty salary comparisons, merit scholarship analysis, enrollment forecasting and prediction, tuition scholarship modeling, critical pathway course analysis, financial aid reporting, tuition comparisons, and retention prediction and analysis.
- National Student Clearinghouse liaison for the university. We create and submit various student files to provide information about enrollments, degrees, and markets.
For further information, please contact: