To explore and develop opportunities to build a health-promoting environment and culture of wellness and wellbeing to support efforts to enhance faculty and staff career growth, productivity, and job satisfaction, maintain physical and mental health, facilitate the cultivation and preservation of a collaborative community, and to promote a healthy work/life balance. Key areas include:
- Opportunities to support and enhance scholarly productivity of faculty across the multiple areas of the campus,
- Identifying avenues for continued faculty and staff recognition of accomplishments and appreciation of service,
- Sustaining efforts to facilitate leadership growth and potential,
- Maintain hiring continuity where possible as well as explore efforts to engage in workplace orientations, consider strategies for retention of highly desirable faculty and staff, and examine faculty/staff promotion projections,
- Examine avenues and opportunities for continued support to faculty and staff to promote high quality job performance in an online environment,
- Promote opportunities for faculty and staff to enhance their own physical health and mental wellbeing as well as that of their families,
- Consider the creation of new workplace policies that will advance the goal of creating a health-promoting environment and culture of wellness and wellbeing at UB.