Pittsburgh 2018: Propose/Chair a Session
- Session abstracts are to be submitted electronically only. Sign in or create a user account to submit.
- By submitting a session proposal you commit to be the session
chair should the proposal be accepted. Once panel is accepted
chairs must ensure that their membership is current.
- NeMLA looks for focused sessions that will draw interesting,
quality debate. Your proposal should clearly establish the title,
main topic, theoretical approach, and goals for the session.
Co-chairs allowed. No pre-formed sessions.
- Before composing your proposal, familiarize yourself with the
of sessions and view NeMLA's Areas of Inquiry for
information on topics sought.
Deadline: April 29, 2017
- All session submissions are electronic and thus have space
- Each session proposal must include:
- A title [80 characters, including spaces]
- An abstract [300 words]
- A summary [550 characters, including spaces]
- Should your proposal be accepted you will be notified via
email. Once you receive notification of your panel's acceptance, be
sure to update your NeMLA
membership and read through the chair