Picking up an I-20? Looking for assistance with a complex question? Plan your visit accordingly.
Don't need advising assistance? Staff are be available to help with document pick-up, submitting applications, and scheduling appointments during normal business hours.
General Office Hours are:
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Do you need to speak with an International Student Advisor? Our advisors are available to discuss your immigration related questions on a one-on-one basis in 210 Talbert Hall during the following times:
Monday to Friday
If you can't find the answer to your question on our website you may need to meet with an International Student Advisor. Frequently discussed topics include:
Any questions or services that require an International Student Advisor should happen during the dedicated walk-in advising hours.
1. Log in to myISSS. Click on the blue “LOGIN” button and enter your UBIT Name and Password. Do NOT click on “Administrative Services for University Departments”.
2. F-1 students click on “F-1 Student Services” and J-1 students click on “J-1 Student Services”.
3. F-1 students click on “F-1 Student Services” and select the “Travel Endorsement Request E-Form. J-1 students click on “J-1 Student Services” and select the “Travel Validation Request” E-Form.
4. You must complete and submit the e-form before you can visit ISS with your original I-20/DS-2019 to receive a signature.
5. After you have received a confirmation email, bring your I-20/DS-2019 to one of our advisors in 1 Capen or 210 Talbert Hall to get your signature.
Please note: ISS advisors will be available to sign I-20s/DS-2019s during our advising hours. We recommend that you submit the E-form at least 10 business days before you leave the U.S.