Step 2: HUB Administrative Access

HUB is the university’s student information system that helps students, faculty, and administrators manage processes related to admissions, enrollment, billing, financial aid, grading, transcripts, and graduation. HUB access is granted via module. As a result, requests will need to be processed through a module data custodian.

Before you make a request, you will need to complete an online Handling Data Safely Course. Self-enroll in the course by following these instructions (PDF). Once this training is complete, an employee (or their supervisor) can contact the appropriate data custodian to request specific module access to the HUB.

Data Custodians and Forms Needed

Module Data Custodian Email Request Form
Academic Advising - Request if you will be assigning Academic Advisors to students, running an Academic Advising Report, or applying Milestones to student records. Lauren Moscicki
• Include your supervisor in the email
• Describe your position as it relates to the academic advising module
• Indicate if you’ve completed the Online Handling Data Safely Course (PDF)
Admissions & Recruitment - Request if you will need to view students in student groups Laurie Bragg (Undergraduate Admissions) Form (PDF)
Alex Nelson (Graduate Admissions)
Campus Community (personal information, student groups, service indicators) - Request if you will be responsible for updating service indicators, update bio/demo information(e.g. names and addresses), and add/update a student. Marisha Handzel Request Access (PDF)
Course Catalog/Schedule of Classes - Request if you will be scheduling courses. Jennifer Pollard Form (PDF)
Enrollment - Request access if you are enrolling students or overriding enrollment limits Jennifer Pollard Form (PDF)
Grading Department Schedulers use settings in Maintain Schedule of Classes (within HUB) to grant access to faculty and staff for grading courses.
InfoSource/SIRI Account - Student Academic Information
(needed to access Student Academic Information InfoSource Tables)

All other InfoSource Access Requests
InfoSource Administrators

Access through MyUB
Program Plan - Request access if you will be viewing, updating, or adding Program Plan data for specific career programs, plans, subplans, degrees, or all Program Actions. Jennifer Pollard Form (PDF)
Residency (Update/Change) - Request if you will be updating student residency status Laura Stevens Form (PDF)
Social Security Access - Request if you need access to Social Security Number information Fill out the SSN Data Access Request (PDF) and email it to the Data Custodian of the module you identified on the form. Form (PDF)
Student Financials - Request if you need access to student financial dat Corey Hill Form (PDF)
Student Records SIRI/Data Access Reports Request Jennifer Pollard Form
Transfer Credit - Request if you need access to student transfer credit information Michelle Manuella
Please include your supervisor in your email

Off Campus Access

If you need to obtain access to the HUB from off campus, you will need to obtain a VPN Token. Instructions and further information can be found here.

Last updated: March 17, 2015 11:04 am EST