Reaching Others University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

Sign Shop

SIGN

Overview

Facility
SIGN
Number
0078
Function
Facility / Campus Service
Gross Square Feet
474
Construction Cost
$1,000
Completed
September, 1948
Architect
James Meadows & Howard

Occupants

Function

The Sign Shop Building is now used for storage on the South Campus. It had been used for the fabrication of interior and exterior signs as well as dog kennels for the University Police.

Namesake

Not Applicable.