Reaching Others University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

Hayes Hall Annex A


The URL is not trusted and cannot be retrieved by this page.


One of the many "temporary" buildings erected in the '60's on the South Campus.



Brigadier General Edmund B. Hayes (1849-1923) was a local engineer, businessman, bridge builder, and automobile manufacturer. He bequeathed considerable funds for university development.He also was a member of the University Council (1920-1923).

Historical research and photographs provided by University Archives.