Clement Hall, a high-rise dormitory, contains two lounges, recreation and study facilities, and housing for 500 students.
Carolyn Tripp Clement (1861-1943) born and raised in Buffalo was a community leader who served 21 years on the University Council (1920-1941), taking particular interest in the buildings and grounds of the campus. Perhaps the institution closest to Mrs. Clement's heart was the Westminster Church (on the block between Summer and North streets), of which she had been a member for 67 years. In 1914, she and her family gave the land for Westminster Church's parish house. She donated her house to the Red Cross in 1943, and frequently gave donations to the university.