University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

Clark Hall

42.95079864687595,-78.81744976318126

Clark Hall

Home of:

Designed by the Buffalo architectural firm of E.B. Green & Sons, Clark Hall (1937) was originally named the Irwin B. Clark Memorial Gymnasium. Made possible by a bequest from Clark’s wife, Evelyn, it addressed “a long felt gap in campus facilities,” according to the 1938 Buffalonian yearbook. Today the venerable structure has a pool, dance studio, a main gym with three basketball courts and a smaller gym, plus facilities for volleyball, badminton, squash and boxing.