University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

Request to Use Radioactive Material or Radiation Producing Equipment (RMA-2)

If you are an individual (technician, faculty or staff) working under the supervision of and directly responsible to a Principal Investigator using open sources of radioactive material, sealed radioactive sources or radiation producing machines, please complete the form below:

Please note that individuals under the age of 18 (minors) require additional special approval from EH&S to work with radioactive material.