University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

Lab Door Sign Request Form

Each Principal Investigator must display a laboratory door sign for each of their lab(s) that use hazardous materials. To request a sign, complete the form below. EH&S will then provide a laminated door sign based on the information provided in the form.