Operating System: All
Applies To: UB faculty and staff
Last Updated: November 27, 2017
1. Locate the session that you want to share. Hover over the video name to reveal options, click Share.
3. Click the drop-down arrow under Who has access: to show the sharing options.
4. Select the option which best fits your needs.
- Specific People option is only for specific people to view.
- Anyone at your organization with the link option will enable viewing access for anyone who can log into the UB Panopto site. This will Unlist the session making it not available under browse and only accessed by having the direct link.
- Anyone at your organization option will enable viewing access for anyone who can log into the UB Panopto site.
- Anyone with the link option will enable viewing access for anyone on the internet, no sign-in is required. This will Unlist the session from all other videos on your site. Unlisted means that the session can't be discovered by anyone browsing the site. It can only be accessed by having the direct link.
- Public on the web option will allow anyone on the Internet to find and access. No sign-in required.
5. Enter the email address under Invite people. This will send an email to the recipients with a link to view the video. This option works for any of the access levels.
6. Click Invite to view.
7. Enter a note (if desired) and click Send and save changes.