If you need to have your I-20 Welcome packet reshipped to you
(because you changed addresses or need a change made to your I-20),
you will submit your request with this form.
- First, you will complete this request form.
- After receiving confirmation from the
International Admissions office that your I-20 can be reshipped,
you will be directed to pay the courier reshipping fee.
- After making payment, you will receive confirmation of payment
by email. Print the confirmation receipt.
- Email a scanned copy of the courier reshipping fee receipt to
our office along with your request for the reshipment. Email
- After the office receives your email including a copy of the
courier reshipping fee receipt, a new I-20 will be issued and the
I-20 packet reshipped to you.
Complete this form and you will be contacted within 48 business