The 2020 Positioning Theory Research Conference is intended for early-career to senior academics, higher degree students, community researchers and practitioners with interests in connecting with research related to positioning theory. The conference language will be English.
Submit your as a PDF or MS Word file. Proposals must be no more than 1500 words and must contain:
Two reviewers will provide feedback to the steering committee on the alignment of the paper to the conference.
• Conference Dates: July 19 to 22, 2020
• Location: University at Buffalo, SUNY
• Hotel information: Accommodations near UB
• Advance registration: $225 US
• Advance registration opens: March 16, 2020
• Advance registration closes: April 16, 2020
• Proposal submission guidelines
• Proposal submission close: Feb. 15, 2020– Proposal deadline extended to Feb. 28, 2020
• Proposal decisions: March 15, 2020