The Center of Excellence for Alzheimer's Disease of WNY provides clinical support to practice partners in order to help realize our mission to enhance and expand access to care and services to patients through early detection, assessment, diagnosis and appropriate management.
Click to learn how to become a partner. These services are listed below and are customized for each partner's specific needs:
- Technical expertise in the detection and management of Alzheimer's Disease and dementia
- Tools to assist with the detection and assessment of Alzheimer's Disease and dementia
- Assistance with implementing tools and screenings into clinic workflow
- Care consultation services for patients diagnosed with dementia, provided by RN or Social Worker
- Technical expertise (1:1) in the management of co-morbid conditions and palliative care options
- Education regarding detection, assessment, diagnosis and management of Alzheimer's disease and related dementia
- Support of practice staff in the management of dementia
- Tools and materials for county specific resources
The Medicare Annual Wellness visit Algorithm explains how to use each of the following screening tools found below.