Applications for Spring 2020 and Fall 2020 are now open; below you will find a list of application requirements. Spring 2020 applicants will be considered on a case by case basis. Fall 2020 applications, priority deadline is January 31, 2020. Applications will be considered following that date on a rolling basis.
Please note that there is a $75 application fee which must be received in order for your application to be considered.
- Online application form
- Resume/ CV
- An academic essay on a topic in arts management which interests you.
- Statement of Educational and Career Goals indicating your professional background and the reasons you are pursuing this course of study
- Two references (Preferably one academic and one professional)
- Official transcripts from each college or university that you have attended as a full-time student.
- GRE or GMAT (optional)
International students will also need to submit the following information.
- English Language Proficiency Scores (TOEFL: Preferably 250 CAT/600 paper/ 100 iBT; IELTS: 7.0 Overall/ 6.5 individual band score minimum). Institution code: 2925, department code: 99.
- UB Financial Form
- Supporting bank statements
- English translation of transcript
- Copy of first page of current passport