The UB Arts Management Program M.A. degree admits students
annually in the fall semester. Spring enrollment will only be
considered on a case by case basis, by request.
Below you will find a list of application requirements. We will
open applications for Fall 2018 on September 1,
2017. The deadline for Fall 2018 applications
is March 1, 2018. Following this date, we will consider
applications on a rolling basis, contingent upon remaining
us if you have any questions.
Please note that there is a $75 application fee which must be
received in order for your application to be considered.
- Resume/ CV
- An academic essay on a topic in arts management which
- Statement of Educational and Career Goals indicating
your professional background and the reasons you are pursuing this
course of study
- Two references (Preferably one academic and one
- Official transcripts from each college or university
that you have attended as a full-time student.
- GRE or GMAT (optional)
International students will also need to submit the following
- English Language Proficiency Scores (TOEFL:
Preferably 250 CAT/600 paper/ 100 iBT; IELTS: 7.0 Overall/ 6.5
individual band score minimum). Institution code: 2925, department
- Supporting bank statements
- English translation of transcript
- Copy of first page of current passport