The UB Arts Management Program M.A. degree admits students
annually in the fall semester. Below you will find a list of
application requirements. We have begun accepting applications for
Fall 2017. The deadline for Fall 2017 applications is March 1,
2017. Following this date, we will consider applications on a
rolling basis, contingent upon remaining availability. Contact us if you have any questions.
Please note that there is a $75 application fee which must be
received in order for your application to be considered.
- Resume/ CV
- An academic essay on a topic in arts management which
- Statement of Educational and Career Goals indicating
your professional background and the reasons you are pursuing this
course of study
- Two references (Preferably one academic and one
- Official transcripts from each college or university
that you have attended as a full-time student.
- GRE or GMAT (optional)
International students will also need to submit the following
- English Language Proficiency Scores (TOEFL:
Preferably 250 CAT/600 paper/ 100 iBT; IELTS: 7.0 Overall/ 6.5
individual band score minimum). Institution code: 2925, department
- Supporting bank statements
- English translation of transcript
- Copy of first page of current passport