Teaching & Learning Center Workshop
EndNote for Humanities: An Introduction
This introduction to EndNote citation management software will cover different methods for inputting, manipulating, and outputting bibliographic information.
The workshop is designed for Humanities researchers and will teach participants how to:
- Manually add records of various reference types (e.g., book, article, etc.) to an EndNote library.
- Directly export references from online databases into an EndNote library. Resources covered will include MLA, Literature Online, JSTOR, Project Muse, Academic Search Complete(EBSCO), Google Scholar, etc.
- Manage references-create groups, attach PDF files, attach images.
- Edit an output style such as MLA and APA.
- Create in-text citations and bibliographies using the Cite While You Write feature of EndNote.