UBF American Express (Amex) cardholders are responsible for the monthly reconciliation of their card statements.
Cardholder establishes a secure PCard file to retain all original receipts and invoices to track all purchases and credits.
Failure to reconcile monthly charges within requested timeframe could result in suspension or termination of card privileges.
All cards are on a 30-day billing cycle, approximately from the 30th of the month through the 30th of the following month. Completed monthly summary forms must be sent to UBF by the 15th each month. Late submissions can result in suspension or cancellation of PCard privileges. All cardholders must adhere to the campus program guidelines, policies, and procedures if UBF's program is to retain in good standing.
The Account Signatory is responsible for ensuring that funds are available to cover the expenditures.
P.O. Box 900
Buffalo, NY 14226-0900
- Attached a receipt or invoice for each transaction as required
for audit purposes?
- Contacted suppliers who have charged sales tax to request a credit?
- Submitted your reimbursement check to pay for unallowable charges?
- Has the authorized signatory signed and dated the monthly reconciliation form?
Center For Tomorrow
1. American Express: 1-800-492-4920
2. PCard Administrator: 716-645-8749