Supervisor Change Request for State Employees

Departments can submit a request to Human Resources to change a State employee's supervisor. 


  1. Complete the form, being sure to complete all required fields.
  2. Submit the form by clicking the Submit Form button at the end.

Need Help Completing the Form?

Amanda Brown.

Amanda Brown


International HR Services

Phone: 716-645-4429


Sharon Vail.

Sharon Vail

HR Data Security Administration

Phone: 716-645-4486


Form Facts

Form Type: Formstack 

Requirements: Web Browser

Updated: 06/2017

Owner: Human Resources