Mediation Request

Faculty and staff can request mediation services from your Employee Assistance consultants who are trained mediators.

Need Help Completing the Form?

Send email, phone or submit a question

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

Phone: 716-645-4461


(We'd like to respond to you.)

Form Facts

Form Type: Formstack document

Requirements: None

Updated: 8/2015

Owner: Human Resources, EAP