Published December 8, 2016
Has your mailing address changed? Be sure to update it by Tuesday, 12/20, to ensure delivery of this year's W-2 in January 2017.
You may be paid through:
|If Your Affiliation Is||You Are Paid Through|
|CSEA, GSEU, M/C Classified or Professional, NYSCOPBA, PBANYS, PEF, UUP
||State University of New York (SUNY)
|Research||SUNY Research Foundation (RF)
||UB Foundation (UBF) Confirm with your manager|
Log in to the SUNY portal for State with your UBITName and password or the SUNY portal for Research Foundation with your RF account login credentials to look up your affiliation, view or change your employee profile.
- Ask your supervisor if your paperwork is complete
- Contact the CIT Help Desk otherwise
Choose your pay source below for specific instructions.
a. Click Access Self Service
b. Log in using your RF employee username and password
2. Click Employee Self Service to expand the menu
3. Click My Contact Information
4. Click Update in the Main Address section
a. Select Enter a new address if you have moved
b. Note: You cannot select Correct or amend this address
5. Click Next to follow the steps to input your new address
6. Click Submit to finalize your address change
Please contact our payroll expert for assistance.