Update Your New Mailing Address By 12/23 To Get Your 2015 W-2 Statement

IRS logo

Published December 4, 2015

Have a new mailing address? Update your address by Wednesday, 12/23, to ensure delivery of your 2015 W-2 in January 2016.

How To Update Your Address

1. Log In To Your Profile To Learn Your Pay Source

If Your Affiliation Is You Are Paid Through
CSEA, GSEU, M/C Classified or Professional, NYSCOPBA, PBANYS, PEF, UUP
State University of New York (SUNY)
Research SUNY Research Foundation (RF)
UB Foundation (UBF) Confirm with your manager

Look Up My Affiliation with UB

Log in to the SUNY portal for State with your UBITName and password or the SUNY portal for Research Foundation with your RF account login credentials to look up your affiliation, view or change your employee profile.

Don't Know Your UBITName or Password?

- Ask your supervisor if your paperwork is complete

- Contact the CIT Help Desk otherwise

2. Update Your Address Using Instructions For Your pay Source

Changing to an International Address?

Contact an expert for assistance.


  1.  Log in to the SUNY portal 
    1. Select Buffalo Univ as your campus
    2. Log in with your UBIT name and password
  2. Click Human Resource Systems in the top, left menu
  3. From the Self Service menu, select Human Resources Self Service
  4.  Enter your birth date to verify your identity, in the format MM/DD/YYYY, for example, 03/31/1935
  5. Click Submit
  6. From the top menu bar, select Address
  7. Click Update
  8. Fill in required fields:
    1.  Effective date
    2. Address
    3. City
    4. Zip code
    5. County (look up the county by your town or zip code)
    6. State
    7. Country 
  9. Click Submit

Research Foundation (RF)

Download the Self-Service Guide For Step-By-Step Instructions

1. Log in to RF Employee Self Service at www.rfsuny.org/selfservice

a. Click Access Self Service

b. Log in using your RF employee username and password

2. Click Employee Self Service to expand the menu

3. Click My Contact Information

4. Click Update in the Main Address section

a. Select Enter a new address if you have moved

b. Note that you cannot select Correct or amend this address

5. Click Next to follow the steps to input your new address

6. Click Submit to finalize your address change

UB Foundation (UBF)

  1. Complete the Biographic Update form
    1. Select UB Foundation
    2.  Select Change Home Address and enter your new address
  2. Click Submit Form

Contact an Expert

State Payroll

State Payroll

If Last Name Starts A - CH

Elaine Hines

Elaine Hines

State Payroll Services

Phone: 716-645-4425

Email: ehines@buffalo.edu

If Last Name Starts CI - GI; YI - Z

Melissa Barone

Melissa Barone

State Payroll Services

Phone: 716-645-4445

Email: mbarone@buffalo.edu

If Last Name Starts GL - K

Roseann Brzozowiec

Roseann Brzozowiec

State Payroll Services

Phone: 716-645-4449

Email: rbrzozow@buffalo.edu

If Last Name Starts L - NORD

Kathleen Sears

Kathleen Sears

State Payroll Services

Phone: 716-645-4450

Email: ksears@buffalo.edu

If Last Name Starts NORE - SHEO

Cheryl Delano

Cheryl Delano

State Payroll Services

Phone: 716-645-4446

Email: cadelano@buffalo.edu

If Last Name Starts SHEP - YH

Joanne Intorre

Joanne Intorre

State Payroll Services

Phone: 716-645-4424

Email: jintorre@buffalo.edu

Research Foundation (RF) Payroll

Employment and Payroll — RF

If Last Name Starts A-G

Denise Katas

Denise Katus

RF Payroll Services

Phone: 716-645-4453

Email: katus@buffalo.edu

If Last Name Starts H-M

Joelle Tyler

Joelle Tyler

RF Payroll

Phone: 716-645-4474

Email: jetyler@buffalo.edu

If Last Name Starts N-S

Sonia Cravatta

Sonia Cravatta

RF Payroll Services

Phone: 716-645-4473

Email: cravatta@buffalo.edu

If Last Name Starts T-Z

Lee Rodriguez

Aleathea Rodriguez

RF Payroll Services

Phone: 716-645-4479

Email: amr33@buffalo.edu

UB Foundation (UBF)