Research Foundation PCard November Statement Ready to Reconcile

AMEX logo

Published December 14, 2015

The monthly transactions summary form and receipts for November 2015 are due. This includes transactions dated October 29 — November 28, 2015.

Lost, Stolen or Compromised Cards and Replacements

If your card is lost, stolen or compromised, you should do the following: 

  1. Immediately contact American Express at 1-800-492-4920. Report the issue and request a replacement card.
  2. Contact Debbie Kostran at 645-4530 or Angie Rzeszut at 645-4533. Do not include your card number in written correspondence. The replacement card will be sent directly to UB Purchasing, 224 Crofts Hall, North Campus. You will be notified via email, usually within 5-7 business days, when the replacement card is available for pickup.

Ensure Funds Are Available

It is the PI's responsibility to confirm that funds are available prior to using the Procurement Card. It is critical to ensure adequate funding is available. PCard privileges may be suspended or cancelled if sufficient funds are not available.

Attach all original receipts, invoices and purchase justifications to your completed and signed summary form and mail to:

    PCard Administration
    224 Crofts Hall
    North Campus

within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the hard copy statement from American Express. To expedite processing, mark the outside of the envelope: PCard.

Contact us if you anticipate an unusual delay that will prevent the timely mailing of the paperwork. Late submissions can result in suspension of PCard privileges.  All cardholders must adhere to the campus program guidelines if the university’s program is to retain its good standing.