Individual Consultation for Students
UB has so much to offer every student, from academics to activities to workshops and more. Whether you live on or off campus, and regardless of your major, there are many ways to maximize your academic experience and get involved outside the classroom.
Students who utilize Accessibility Resources often find individual consultation helpful for meeting their academic, social and wellness goals.
- Focus on your immediate semester goals
- Flexible meeting schedule
- Safe and relaxing meeting environment
Some of the things you might choose to discuss include:
- Managing your schedule
- Getting organized
- Communicating with friends, family and faculty
- Strategies for working with faculty
- Strategies for working effectively in groups
- Strategies for getting your work done while staying
- Healthy AND having fun!
- Effectively using your accommodations
- Advocating for yourself with appropriate supports
- Managing stress and creating balance in your life
- Referral to other resources on campus and in the community
- Anything else that is on your mind