We've Moved...New Office Location
Our new office location is : 60 Capen Hall.
The new location is just a few steps past our old office space.
Scholarship Applications - Deadline Oct. 14, 2016
Students with disabilities in good academic standing are encouraged to apply for one of the following memorial funds through October 14, 2016: Felix Infausto or Mary Ann Bagus Memorial Scholarship Funds. View additional information and access application materials on our scholarships page.
Universal Design Yoga Classes
Each semester, the Accessibility Resources offers a Universal Yoga series. View current schedule and additional details on our yoga page.
Students with Dietary Concerns
If you have food allergies, intolerances, Celiac Disease and/or other dietary needs and would like more information on dining accommodations, please contact Lori Bendersky, MS, RD, CDN at Campus Dining & Shops: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 645-6445. For more nutrition information please visit: http://myubcard.com/dining/nutrition##
For other accommodations related to a food allergy or sensitivity, call Accessibility Resources, 645-2608.
Nutrition assessment and counseling for food allergies and other dietary concerns is available with Janice Cochran, MS, RD at Wellness Education Services. For an appointment, call 645-2837 x 0.
Microsoft Accessibility Checker
Did you know that both Microsoft Word and Powerpoint have an Accessibility Checker? Find out the three easy steps to use it below!
Tips to Make UB a More Inclusive Community
- Tip #1 - Planning a meeting or party? Schedule it in a place that is accessible to everyone.
- Tip #2 - Do what you can to make sure ramps, sidewalks and entrances are accessible.
- Tip #3 - Respect the people around you; try to get to know them.
- Tip #4 - If you can't understand what someone is saying, ask them to say it again so you can understand.
- Tip #5 - Respectful attitudes are part of the solution to including people with disabilities.
Sponsored by Wellness Education Services & Accessibility Resources